Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Hybrid learning - The second coming

After reading through several articles about Hybrid Learning I came across one that really caught my eye. It did so because it had the best list of 'reasons to move toward hybrid learning' that I had ever seen. I never thought about Hybrid classes being so writing intensive that they are defacto writing courses. I also never thought about them being the solution to the divide between juvenile electronic communication and business electronic communication. It definately makes me want to rethink my plans to do pure online courses and evaluate the economics of doing hybrids instead. This is one that is worth reading.

http://courses.durhamtech.edu/tlc/www/html/Special_Feature/hybridclasses.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home